Monday, June 6, 2016

Day 90 of 365 days of Solace: Imperfect people

I was pondering on this scripture as I fell to sleep the other night.

1 Corinthians 15:22

For as in Adam all die, 
even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

I think this scripture is a comparison between the imperfection of man and the perfection of Christ. Adam (or mankind)) are imperfect, but those imperfections can be swallowed up in the power of Christ's atonement. Nothing can be permanently wrong when we allow the mercy of the atonement to work it's cleansing miracles. Lives are repaired, and hearts are healed when we give our lives to Christ to be bound up in his perfect love, grace, and mercy.

How thankful I am for that reminder! Heavenly Father is in control of my life, and I give Him my heart willingly and completely--come sorrow, shame, or personal devastation, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16) 

"I know in whom I have trusted." (2 Nephi 4:19)

Please decide that from this moment forward that you will give God you will in all things.  I promise you he will grant you special blessings if you do.

Warm Regards,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice with your comment.

Like Button

I'm happy you stopped by. Please, share it with a friend!