Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Day 91 of 365 days of Solace: Heroes

I had this song play into my thoughts a little while ago. I haven't heard this since I was a little girl! And I don't think this song is coincidence. I needed this heavenly reminder that I don't need to be afraid. I just need to answer God's call to serve and love those around me, and he will help me to become the person that I need to be. For in truths, "heroes are not born, heroes are made." I want to be a righteous hero in this world.


Never flinch, boys, never be afraid, Heroes are not born, boys, heroes all are made. Ask not why, boys, never say die, boys, Answer the call, remember we'll all be heroes forever more.



I also stumbled across this quote today:

“Every minute of my life I am conscious of the presence of God. Why, then, need I fear anyone?” – M.K. Gandhi today, and how true it is!

I trust Heavenly Father to my care, and I continually am reminding myself that he will help me through any trial in my life, IF I dedicate my life and time to Him. 

Things are not always fair, and in my case that is so very true, but I will keep fighting against how I've been wronged by leaving it in the hands of God instead of allowing myself to fight against injustices.  In the end none of this will matter.

Don't give in to the negative voices- God's voice speaks peace and hope, and encourages us to change for the better.  Any other voices that belittle you or hurt you are NOT of God.

Keep up the fight for right, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice with your comment.

Like Button

I'm happy you stopped by. Please, share it with a friend!