Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day 14 of 365 days of Solace: Sunday-

When church services were over, the children got into casual clothes.  We made "Pigs in a blanket" for lunch-- (this is a hotdog wrapped in bread dough.) We made our dough from scratch.  Our 8 year old is obsessed with pigs, and he was so excited for these.




They were suppose to save their piggies for the playground, but the boys couldn't wait! I found them eating in the van!


















My husband is so fun with the children, and here a a few of the great action shots of him being a wonderful Dad!



After our teenager came to the picnic tables to eat, he snuck off to the van to finish reading his online book.  My teenagers are big readers, and they will read for days on end- If I let them!
Little M climbs atop the van, shortly before leaving!

















I love the friendship 
my little girls have. 
They are best friends, 
even though they are 
4 years apart in age.


As for how I'm doing' emotionally,today was more of a challenge,
because of factors relating to my heart.  But, true to my goal to not allow myself to get depressed, I got out in the fresh air, got sunshine, and did everything in my power to find joy amid the sorrow.  I am not succeeding at this on my own, of course! I know I have been attended to by angels.  I say this, because as I fell to sleep last night, I had a lullaby of sorts. These words played into my thoughts, so sweetly,


"You are loved in ways that can't be shown.

Your needs are known.
You're not alone."

I fell asleep with a tearful, but grateful smile. You can read all the words below:



Here's a little song to help you get along.
It will see you through when you're feeling blue.
And though it's not profound, when you're feeling down, so down,
Sing this little tune, and you'll feel better soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're not alone,
even tho' right now you're on your own.
You are loved in ways that can't be shown;
You're needs are known;
You're not alone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------



And when you cry,
You're just letting go a heartache deep inside.
So tomorrow there'll be sunshine and sky -
and love close by;
You're not alone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I know that it's not easy,
but I know that it won't last.
'Cause one who loves you more than I
is sending blessings fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're not alone,
say it one more time.
"I'm not alone."
And even when it's hard to find the words.
Your prayers are heard
You're not alone.
You're not alone.


I hope that you know you are not alone. I hope you know that angels attend to you.
May you find the beauty in your life, in whatever form it comes.  God will place tender mercies in your life- you just have to notice them.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice with your comment.

Like Button

I'm happy you stopped by. Please, share it with a friend!