Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 27 of 365 days of Solace: LDS General Conference


My family and I look forward to this weekend every 6 months.  This time I got particularly clever, and instead of buying candy and food treats, I went and bought dollar store toys! :)  The have to get five Conference bingos to get a prize.  That took almost the 2 hours of the morning session for all 5 of my children, and was the best, most quiet conference I've ever had with them all!  They really wanted a prize.  If they were playing well the whole time, even if they didn't get 5 bingos, they still got a prize!  I just needed the effort.  Especially as some of my more ADD children really struggle to sit still.











If you are reading this, please join the LDS (Mormon) Conference which is on right now (began at 2pm MST)  You may watch the general sessions again tomorrow morning at 10am MST, and 2 pm MST.  If you join with a prayerful heart for answers, or solace to your sorrows, God will grant you special blessings as you seek to hear His voice through the speakers, and move through your week with your heart turned to Him in prayer and scriptures study.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbAVgdpxNA8
Until later,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice with your comment.

Like Button

I'm happy you stopped by. Please, share it with a friend!