Sunday, May 15, 2016

Day 69 of 365 days of solace:Storm on the horizon




There's a storm on the horizon. It clearly sits with its dark, gloomy clouds in the near distance. I began to feel afraid today, and the tears started to singe my soul, but angelic music fills the silence of my fears, and I am not left comfortless.

I am trying to get to sleep earlier now, so I won't speak more. I'm much too tired! I just know that as long as I have faith in Heavenly Father and allow the Savior's atonement to strengthen me and heal me, I will be alright in time.  There is no storm that can uproot me from my firm foundation in Christ.


Keep the Faith and trust that God has you in His care, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice with your comment.

Like Button

I'm happy you stopped by. Please, share it with a friend!