Saturday, August 10, 2019

My Heart is Brave Enough for Love

This past year, someone I once completely trusted tried to break me and ruin my life because of their own faint-heartedness and fear to stand up for what they know is right-- and what they know is the truth about me. They managed to successfully rock the boat for me (and really, I think to try and drown me!) and I've been busy trying to pick up the pieces while awkwardly trying to be dignified, brave, forgiving, and optimistic, but, I want to give a little shout out on this day of my beloved mother's death and birthday to tell You (and anyone else out to destroy me) that you may successfully knock me down and bruise me, but I will never permanently stay down with the help of God and angels to help lift and bless me every day. 

Despite the burden of sorrow inflicted on me by your self-centeredness and ruse, I have every reason to smile because my life and soul are filled with gratitude, peace, and joy for the beautiful and abundant blessings of God. 

How thankful I feel for  His divine help--- for when hate came knocking I met it with love, and I will keep on loving with the help of God's grace. I only feel very sad and very sorry for you. May God bless you, my nervous friend; I am praying for you to learn to be happy in your quest for love and home

I did art on 5 August 2019 in my sister's classroom.
I am praying you will see yourself as the beloved son of God that you are and that you will stop feeling scared that all the heartache in your life is caused by you. Yes, you've made some bad choices, but some things that have happened to you, or impacted your mental well being, are due to the selfishness and cruelty of others' own choices and accountability. You can only change you, but please, please walk away from people who hurt, injure, or abuse you. Please choose the courage to start a new life. #freefromaddictions You deserve so much more than you have gotten. You can have a fresh start on life with the help of Jesus Christ and his all-encompassing atonement! #ChristHeals #ChristRedeems #ChristStrengthens #thereisnosorrowthatHecannotheal #YouAreWorthyofLove #BelieveMe

Rest assured that while I may not trust you (that is until you give me a reason to believe you really are sorry, want to tell the truth to key people, and want to start a new and improved journey), I will never stop believing in your potential to rise up to the greatness within you! I love you too much to ever give up on you! #FriendsAreFriendsForever #iamnotgoinganywhere #justtakingSafetyPrecautions #ifYoueverNeedMeLetmeKnow #iWillbethere




Happy Birthday, Mom! Thank you for your examples of sacrifice and stalwart dedication to God. I'm thankful I am smiling again! :) :) :) #GodisGreat #JesusChristmakesitallPossible #itisNEVER2late2change #OnlyLovewillWinintheEnd #iLoveYou
These are just a few of the many birthday wishes I've given people. I LOVE Birthdays! Especially mine! :D 

A song in memory of my angel Mama: (Somewhere over the rainbow)

I leave you with a quote of a wonderful speaker from the church I go to every Sunday (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:) 

"Strive to emulate the love of Christ and have compassion for others—even to those who are unkind to you, who mock you and wish to cause you harm. Love them and treat them as fellow children of Heavenly Father."

With Love, Christine

#ohhowiMissYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice with your comment.

Like Button

I'm happy you stopped by. Please, share it with a friend!