Friday, November 21, 2014

Dreams and Destiny

I haven't shared a song with you lately.  Today I am going to share one that has been playing into my thoughts.  I love this song for many reasons, but mainly because God sees a greater pictures.  His view is expansive and eternal, and he is never stuck in clouds of thought or experience- as we often are.  No, each one of us is destined for greatness, if only we can keep our eternal vision-even through the darkest hours and storms of our lives.
-----

Like a bird that flies
In the morning light
Or a butterfly in the spring
When your spirit rides
On the winds of hope
You'll find your wings

And your always free 
to begin again
And your always free
to believe
When you find the place 
that your heart belongs
You'll never leave

You and I will always be
Celebrating life together
I know I have found a friend forever more

Love is like a melody
One that I will always treasure
Courage is the key that opens every door

Though you may not know where your gifts may lead
And it may not show at the start
When you live your dream
You'll find destiny
Is written in your heart

Though you may not know where your gifts may lead
And it may not show at the start
When you live your dream
You'll find destiny
Is written in your heart
==========

In the bible we read about those who love the Lord, and it gives us a glimpse of such dreams and destiny.

Psalms 30: 10-12
 10 Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper.
 11 Thou hast turned for me my amourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with bgladness;

 12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.


I'm really working hard to make sure a day doesn't go by when I haven't called upon God in prayer and scripture study.  I try to remember Him in all things, and keep my heart polished with gratitude. I hope to be found worth, when someday I kneel before His throne of perfect righteousness.

Life can be very hard.  Especially for those who struggle with painful challenges and experiences.  I want to remind you that the Savior can heal us of all heart ache.  When we've done our best, we will truly be able to chime if with the voice of experience, "Yes, joy cometh in the morning!!" (Psalms 30)

Yes, your dreams of glorious destiny are possible!
Find His joy, by living His way!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice with your comment.

Like Button

I'm happy you stopped by. Please, share it with a friend!