Friday, April 3, 2015

DARE

I discovered this song yesterday. It's by a male singing group: Gentri.  I was so moved by the song that I typed up the lyrics.

Each of us face challenges in life, and we must muster all our courage to face what challenges are before us.  Sometimes it requires a literal leap of faith.
====
I see the past staring me down.
I take a deep breath-feet firm on the ground.
My heart's racing fast-beating me down.
Counting down

I scream at the voice inside of my head,
that whispers my dreams are gone and dead. 
But the harder they push,
the stronger I fight- for what's ahead

I'm charting my course to answer the call
I'll fight till I win.
Proud of the cost of my battle scars
I'll never cave in,
no question or pause
I'll climb to the ledge, jump off the edge 
defy the odd
and Dare to dream

I'll push through the pain, 
and claim what i earn
Ready to take the lessons I learn.
And pass the along, 
taking my turn to make my mark.

I'm charting my course
to answer the call.
I'll fight till I win.
Proud of the cost of my battle scars
I'll never cave in -
No question or pause
I'll climb to the ledge- 
jump off the edge and defy the odds
and dare to dream

Dare to dream
Dare to dream



If you are looking toward Heavenly Father, and seeking His will (above your own), you will find you have the courage to face anything.


Philippians 4:13
New Testament

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I testify of this truth.  I am truly blessed as I learned to rely on the power of Jesus Christ in my life.

I wish you all the best in your personal journeys to know Him.
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice with your comment.

Like Button

I'm happy you stopped by. Please, share it with a friend!